TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a PC analysis and optimization tool that is a great way to help speed up your lagging PC. It has 1-click maintenance options, as well as a variety of different features to ensure your PC is running its best. These include methods to optimize your system during startup, clean broken keys in the Windows Registry, restore accidentally deleted files, and check your hard drive for errors, to name just a few.
The newest version of TuneUp Utilities was just released, and we have 10 licenses to give away!
Be sure to read the terms and conditions. Then leave a comment in this post below using a valid email address, and you’ll be entered into our drawing. Entries will be accepted up to October 3rd, at which time we’ll do a drawing to select the winners.
New features for 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 comes loaded with a bunch of great features. Here are some of the highlights of what you can expect to get from this useful optimization app:
- New: TuneUp Disk Cleaner 2013 – Your computer collects a lot of data clutter on a daily basis, which clogs your hard drive and can ultimately lead to system crashes and privacy breeches. Disk Cleaner 2013 scrubs a variety of different PC files, like chat logs, history lists, and even cached files from more than 150 popular programs.
- New: TuneUp Browser Cleaner 2013 – This feature can clean various traces such as Flash cookies out of your browsers to help protect your privacy. Browser Cleaner is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Firefox.
- New: TuneUp Live Optimization 2.0 – Programs that run in the background when not in use can eat up RAM and slow down your computer. Live Optimization 2.0 can set resource-heavy programs that aren’t currently in use on “standby” with one click. In the same vein, you can create exceptions for programs you want to keep running.
- Enhanced: TuneUp Registry Cleaner – Registry Cleaner is a simple and easy to use tool that scans and cleans areas in your registry to help prevent clutter.
- Enhanced: TuneUp Shortcut Cleaner – This feature has been enhanced to clean orphaned shortcuts, defective Windows history lists, and other programs on your hard drive.
The newest version of this app also supports Windows 8.
Read our review for TuneUp Utilities 2013 here.