- Elena Santos |
- March 5, 2010
Most of us enjoy our favorite music on mobile phones and MP3 players. But every now and then I still need CDs to listen to music – for example, when I'm in my car. Ands this is when ImgBurn comes in handy: a free, easy CD and DVD burning tool that lets you perform all sort of disk burning related tasks. Here's a short tutorial on how to use ImgBurn to create custom audio CD:
1. Open ImgBurn, go to Mode and select Write.
2. On the next window, click the icon with a CD and a musical note, so that ImgBurn knows you're creating an audio CD.
3. Click on the top right button to browse files in your hard drive and add them to the recording queue for the CUE file.
4. Click OK and this will create the CUE file you need to record the disk.
5. Right after the CUE is created, you'll be taken to the screen in ImgBurn from which you can burn it to a CD straight away.