- Nick Mead |
- November 3, 2007
If you want to be like Van Halen, you'll need a decent guitar tuner. Normally, I use an external electronic tuner but the problem is the batteries keep dying so I sometimes use my PC to tune it instead. You can download tuners that work simply by providing the right key for which you can match your guitar strings or those that go one step further and analyse how out of tune your guitar is. Whether you use the former or the latter depends on how tone deaf you are. Here are 5 top tuners to keep you rockin' all over the world.
- Guitar Pro - The undisputed leader in tuning and teaching you to play
- MiniTuner - No frills tuner which detects the tone through your mic
- D'Accord Personal Guitarist - Includes tutorials and tuning for bass and even banjos
- Guitar Solo Toolbar - Toolbar which allows you to tune directly from IE
- Free Guitar Tuner - Pluck each string with the mouse and match it on your guitar