Health is definitely one of our most important worries in life. It’s the first thing you ask for when beginning a new year, when having a baby, when meeting a three-wish lamp genie. It’s therefore worth remembering that you can also use your computer to help take care of your health.
There’s a wide range of software programs which can help you acquiring healthy habits, dropping the bad ones and improving your quality of life in general. So move on! Take a look at these applications and start taking better care of yourself right now. It’s never too late and your own PC can make it easier than ever.
- Homeopathy : learn more about alternative medicine.
- Workrave : remember to take pauses at work.
- Open Fitness : manage and track your workouts.
- Kelpiesoft Food File : food database with calorie checker.
- Body Mass Index Calculator : calculate your ideal weight.
- Food Additives : find out exactly what you’re eating.
- RSI Warrior : prevent repetitive strain injuries.
- Quit Counter : some help with quitting smoking.
- Free Biorhythm Calculator : for your emotional and physical well-being.
- Weight Tracker : take control of your diet’s progress.