I’ve now got so many bookmarks, I often feel like I’m floundering in them all. It’s almost taking me longer to scroll through them than to simply google the sites I’m looking for. That’s why I’ve been looking at a few bookmark managers to help me organise them in a more effective way. Although Firefox has a pretty decent bookmarks manager, it’s still pretty limited in many respects. I’ve found that these tools can help considerably in bookmark management, especially integrating with online activities in a more effective way.
- del.icio.us Bookmarks – Integrates Firefox with the del.icio.us bookmakrking site
- Bookmark Buddy – Cross browser bookmark manager
- SV Bookmark Manager – Add detailed descriptions and even images to bookmarks
- Bookmark Base – Portable bookmark manager for USB sticks
- Foxmarks – Synchronises your bookmarks across Firefox on different machines