Drivers are some of the most important files on your operating system enabling everything from programs to external hardware to function correctly. Without them, or if they become damaged, your PC can be effectively crippled. If you’re experiencing problems with a program or especially an external piece of hardware, then drivers are one of the first things you should check. Have you got the right ones? Are they corrupted? Have they been installed correctly. Here are 5 top tools to make all this a little easier.
- My Drivers – Detects, backups and restores all drivers on your system
- Driver Genius – Super fast program that backups all your drivers
- DriverDetective – Check whether your drivers are up-to-date
- DriverGuide Toolkit – Helps identify faulty or corrupted drivers
- Driver Max – Export all your drivers to a compressed portable file